We offer a range of activities:
- Horse Riding and treks for groups.
One and a half hour to all day treks, small riding groups (6 max). Group rides every day. Regular riding packages.
- Exclusive riding just for you or your party.
- Over the Top
A two day trip over the Port Hills with an overnight stay in Governors Bay on the Lyttelton Harbour side of the hills.
- Lessons and Clinics
Clinics are offered several times during the year with Bryan McVicar and also with Ken Faulkner from Brisbane, Australia. Abi Ricketts runs a Natual Horsemanship Club throught the year. We offer one-hour riding lessons.
- Saddle Club for Young Riders
A six week riding programme run 2 hours per week during term times. The Saddle Club is for young riders who want to develop horsemanship, confidence and riding skills. Saddle Club has special programmes in the holidays; overnight camp, challenge days and family days.
- A Course for Parents
Becoming a Confident Horsey Parent
A course to enable parents of horse-mad young riders to be an instrumental part of their children's dream.
- Holiday Programmes
- Demonstrations and Lead rides
- Bring your own horse
- Team Building & Leadership training
- Equine Assisted Earthquake Recovery-Paula Partington, pshycotherapist and Kate Tapley, Social Worker and counsellor have put together a programme designed to overcome the effects from the recent earthquakes. By connecting with our horses participants will be given the opportunity to experience safe rythmical movement, develop trust, empowerment, gain perspective and reconnect with the land.